Full Circle Wellness, the holistic approach to Kinesiology, Nutrition & Fitness
In the middle of lockdown, Sue Filmer from Sue Filmer Dietician gave my Full Circle Wellness clients an inter-active Nutritional Zoom Workshop! The main take aways (geddit?) were that the more natural, more simple and less processed food we eat, the greater the effect on, not only our weight, but our hormones, mental health, gut bacteria and MORE!!
1) I've uploaded the 42min presentation from Sue for those who might want to watch it again (or for the first time!) See below & enjoy!
2) I have also included some links to online articles about some of the topics to help give you a frame of reference for your own note taking/research:
- 12 Natural Ways to Balance Your Hormones: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/balance-hormones
- The Gut-Brain Connection: How it Works and The Role of Nutrition: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/gut-brain-connection
3) For those interested in learning more about the functional role that nutrition plays in our lives, I can highly recommend this book by Jessica Sepel (she goes in-depth regarding nutrition's key role in hormones, thyroid function, detoxification of our liver & lymphatic system as well as providing awesome, EASY to follow recipes to help bring this nutrition in your life! You can buy it from Take A Lot/Exclusive Books.
Living the Healthy Life: https://jessicasepel.com/living-the-healthy-life-the-book-that-will-change-your-life-forever/
4) Contact details for Sue's dietician practice & online tips are as follows:
I am VERY passionate about this topic, so any questions you may have, you are so welcome to contact me as well - to changing our lives, one bite at a time :) xx
#fullcirclewellness #fitness #nutrition #kinesiology #wellness #mindbodyconnection
Through non invasive & proven methods, Full Circle Wellness will help you balance the 3 elements of wellness - Mental, Chemical & Structural. Optimal health begins with balance!Start your full circle journey TO BALANCE